All packages advertised on this website include airfares, unless stated. Please note prices are subject to availability and terms & conditions apply.
It’s important that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date travel health information for the region you will be visiting. The only one qualified to provide you with this advice is your family physician or a specialist from a Travel Health clinic, however the vaccination that is mandatory is
We require the following things in order to apply for your Umrah visa application;
Orginal passport – 6 months valid
2 passport size photographs per applicant
Visa application form per person
A copy of your ACWY vaccination per applicant.
- An Umbrella
- Pair of Slippers
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste mouth wash if necessary
- Shampoo & Soap (Can also be obtained from hotel depending where you have booked)
- Few packs of biscuits and other dry food items
- Packet of tissues and Toilet Tissue Roll
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Medicines Disprin, Ponstan, Strepsils, Cough Syrup, Immodium
- Face and hands washing soap, Detergent of cloth washing Soap
- One or 2 Cups and glasses
- Few pairs of socks
- Nail Cutter
- A small Knife for cutting fruits (Keep this in your big luggage not in hand Luggage)
- Camera and Sufficient batteries take extra batteries (Keep this in your big luggage not in hand Luggage)
- A prayer mat if needed.
- One or two Extra Travel Bags this is for when you go to some place for a longer period or for bringing gifts on way bak.
- Some Extra Packed Juices of soft drinks they are available but its better to have one or two in your bag as well.
- Face cream or cold cream or Patroleum Jelly Its very hot but due to Air-conditioning its also very dry.
- A Travel Iron
- Tea Bags and Water Heater for making tea
Trip specific information on transportation can be found on the trip summary page however in most cases we use private transportation.